Wednesday, September 10, 2008

save up!

Finally, tmr is the LAST DAY OF PRELIM for ME!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Chem and Physics Paper 1! wee!!!

Today had a-math and bio p1.
Erm... what can i say? idk how to do.
i mean seriously.
Bio still okay, finish the paper super fast.
LOL!

I'm like suffering from insomnia again. 2 days NEVER sleep already!
How terrible!
Ytd i last min study a-math till 1+ 2 am.
Then i cant fall asleep so did alittle prayer.
After that continue to stone till i finally fall asleep,a few mins later, alarm clock rang.
zZz! sian-ed 1/2!

And, recently had been trying my best to persuade mummy to go Taiwan instead of Thailand.
Kor and me came up with alot of reasons some are rather stupid. HAHAHA!
Kor suggested that we travel somewhere further cos he's going to NS next year! WAHAHAHA!
He's going to be botak(:
So because of that, I told mummy to push forward the Taiwan trip to this year.
She is considering! That's great already!
But maybe in the end both also cant go cos its hard for mummy to take leave:(((

Oh, there is this promotion from Apple for students. Buy a Macbook and get an iPod free, it ends 16 Sept.It started months ago and i have been pestering mummy to lend me money to buy since the promotion started!The iPod not totally free though but at subsidise price.Really subsidies kind.
Well,I'm still short of $700-$900!zZz!!! I only have about 1k?something like that...
Macbook is about $1,500+++ cheapest.After upgrading certain things i want, it can come up to 2k! LOL!
My lappy is dying on me soon i guess though its just 1+ year, I need a new one!:(((((

God drop me some CASH!:\
LOL!
and i want a new phone next year, my C905.
Cannot use or rather dont quite wish to use mummy money so what to do?
SAVE SAVE SAVE!!

No comments: