Bio paper 2, okayokay~ but to the more difficult side.
LOL!
What's up tmr?! A-math P2 and Bio P1!
WOW!
If i cant do well for a-math p2 then i'm down for Mrs Tan rehearsal for sure.
That's what she told us.
But then i haven start to practice yet. LOL!
I didnt sleep ytd.
Too excited for Bio paper?NAH!
My body just cant adapt to sleep early.
Throughout the holiday i slept at 2+ 3+ am at least.
I learnt another chemistry lesson today!
Bond breaking and Bond forming.
I'm always not familiar with this topic.
Thanks V for teaching me(:
Oh ya, my MSN has got SERIOUS problem!
Cant change DP, cant accept transferring of files, keep pop up sharing folder stuff.
MY GOD!
The worst is, i want to delete and reinstall, I CANT!
zZz! I dont know what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment