Thursday, September 11, 2008

its over.

PRELIM NO MORE!
Oh yeah, feeling super good because prelim has ended.
But the sad thing is the normal time table will have to resume and have to stay back in school for long hours again. sigh!
So, i shall enjoy this week first then say.
I have friday,saturday and sunday to play! HAHAHA!
Dont have to go school tmr for me(:

I skipped lunch again today.
I dont want to eat alone but there is no friends to accompany.
I dont have the mood to eat though hungry.
Furthermore, there is no food for me to eat.
Mummy forbids me from eating maggie.
How sad.
So, the best way to prevent all this is to SLEEP!
Sleeping can really make one forget about hunger, forget about all those unhappy things!
How great!(:

J told me to kan kai.
She say maybe i'm just hanging out with the wrong company.
She says i'm not invisible, somebody will see my existences.
She says because Z is fragile so my friends are more concern about her and thus neglected me.
Is that the truth?
Or, am I jealous of Z, having the time and attention of my most beloved and close friends?
But friends, i'm fragile too.
I'm so very afraid of being alone as well.
I'll cry as well.
My heart will break equally painful.
I wanted to treat as if nothing happened but my heart and feelings couldnt.
I just cant lie to myself that everything is okay.
Maybe you all think everything is normal but i'm the only one who think its not.
I'm being sensitive you think?
But being solitary for the past 15 years is enough. Being neglected feels like shit!

No comments: