YO!
Its HOLIDAY today!
MUHAHAHA!
I slept at 2+ and i woke up at 7+
WOW!
Went out with Jing today.
Was to meet her 12 at interchange but then i was 22 mins late.
MY FIRST TIME SO LATE! omg!
Its MAMA's FAULT!
I was about to go out to take bus and she called and ask me to go to her work place to take her ez-link to top up!
I dont know where is her workplace my god though its opposite my house!
LOL!
So very sorry to jinghui!:(((((((((((
We had Pizza Hut for lunch then movie at 2.50.
Watched Make It Happen.
Not too bad, it makes me feel like dancing as well!
It inspire me to go for my dreams!COOL!(((((((:
Before that we shopped JP for her friend's bday gift.
I saw lots of cute toys! heart melts! hahahahaha!
After the movie, went to popular to buy pen.
GUESS WHO I SAW!!!!!
ITS MY PRIMARY ONE TEACHER! MDM GLORIA YEO!
My god! so many years since i see her and SHE REMEMBERED MY NAME! wow!
Jing say it because i didnt change so she remembered.
Of cos i didnt change luh, birthmark how to disappear within 15 years?LOL!
She has a baby boy already. Cute!((:
Babies are always adorable! Okay, I mean most!!
After that we went to NTUC for seaweeds and Jack and Jill chips.
Thanks for accompanying!(:
Obviously, those junk food are not for me, its for that lazy bone who refuse to come out to meet me and dont allow me to go in her house.
Qian bian!>:@
She say she just wake up so... as if i will mind uhuh?! hahahaha!
But its okay... I'm KIND!
Jing accompanied me to her house as well. HOHOHO! Thanks alot.
Well, i fulfilled my promises and i feel good!(:
At least before i leave, i completed that mission!
15 more days to say goodbye!
Time wont turn back to beautiful moments so, hope for the better then.
i'll miss those i love(:
basically, there is alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment