Got back hist and ss paper. One good one bad. Shant elaborate further.
English marks was a great hit though. Failed by that little:(
I not good at english,i'm never good at it.So wateva~
O lvl Chinese is round the corner.MT intensive,coming up next monday.Jiayou bah.
By luck,i accidentally click and went to M's blog.
My instinct tells me that you're referring to me.So,i shall reply to acknowledge that.
Yes,i know i have hurt you deep with my words the other time.
I dont demand you to forgive me though i apologised.
You can hold grudges with me and i'm fine with it becos i know i am wrong.
You can say i never think before i act but,i have never look down on you!
I treated you wholeheartedly as a true friend of mine.
I merely wanted you to buck up but instead it sounded so wrong.
You can disagree with me but thats what i feel.
I dont want us to be in such state as well. The people between us are at difficult position as well.
I can change.
But if you dont like me, tell me directly and i will move away.
I will try to move out of your sight so that it wouldnt remind you of that cruel comment.
Is this what you want me to understand?idk.
What i know is that i am very sincere about apologising to you and i do know my mistake.
But i know its too late becos the friendship is damaged.
You hold the key towards salvation. i seek your forgiveness.
I look forward to the day i complete changed to be an ideal friend of everyone,till the you forgive me or rather the day we can be friends again.
Hopefully God mend the break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment