i want to go to the beachthat i wrote in my essay
for eng p1 MYE'08(:
--------------------------
Oh well,i'm back again(:
I got back the results for mine English Oral and Chinese.
Quite satisfied with el oral marks,got an A1 for that.Praise the Lord!(:
Chinese paper was a little demoralising:50/70 There are many 50s and above out there so nothing to be happy about.Could have down better if without those wrong characters that i wrote in my compre.Chi oral was an A1 as well from what i heard from Sherwin(:
Conclusion:
Cindy speaks better than she writes. This is quite obvious though(:
But oral stand 20% only so nothing to rejoice about also.
Had O LVL BIO SPA today. *BANG the wall* and say goodbye to the paper. I am totally wrong. Its self pollination but i'm abit stupid i wrote on cross-pollination despite the fact that they stated 'your procedure should include how to PREVENT cross-pollination.' thats it for SPA man. 20 or 30% of Bio paper gone T.T
Ms Tay says i'm abit lethargic today. I just didnt have enough rest.Can the school be alittle more reasonable and merciful? Tmr is marking day, the sec 2s and 3s dont have to attend sch. The sec 1s report late in the morning. What about SEC 4 Exp and 5Na? 7.20am! AS PER NORMAL!
I'm just sick of school!Sick of books!Sick of life! This feeling is worst than getting an F9 in physics or a-math! RAWRRRR!
I'm just a 15 yr-old kid Mrs Principal(:
I dont want any success if it will cost my life!
Teachers are scolding the class for not performing up to standard.HELLO teachers! With lesson ending like 5pm,mountain piles of hw and assignment to do,Is there still time for Revision?Sleeping time also not enough dont talk about others luh.
Sigh...whatever~ machine will break down one day.So,Mrs principal,let's see how long will we last then.LOL!
Had lunch with Jinghui,Huiyun and Kongting today. Like once in dont know how many weeks? Our time just clash with each other almost all the time. If a fun time though.hahaha! We played the 'how much you know about me' game again(:
We know 25% of each other at least?hahahhaha!(:
There is Bio test again tmr.A-math paper coming up on Fri. I dont feel like doing anymore.Push me harder,Ms Stress.Perhaps you will win the tug-of-war game and i'll fall deep into the ground from the top of the building.LOL!
p.s: I know teachers are reading my blog.HELLO MS TAY!Welcome teachers!I wont get penalised for stating my opinion i presume?Its nothing negative here just a kid's voice(:
I got back the results for mine English Oral and Chinese.
Quite satisfied with el oral marks,got an A1 for that.Praise the Lord!(:
Chinese paper was a little demoralising:50/70 There are many 50s and above out there so nothing to be happy about.Could have down better if without those wrong characters that i wrote in my compre.Chi oral was an A1 as well from what i heard from Sherwin(:
Conclusion:
Cindy speaks better than she writes. This is quite obvious though(:
But oral stand 20% only so nothing to rejoice about also.
Had O LVL BIO SPA today. *BANG the wall* and say goodbye to the paper. I am totally wrong. Its self pollination but i'm abit stupid i wrote on cross-pollination despite the fact that they stated 'your procedure should include how to PREVENT cross-pollination.' thats it for SPA man. 20 or 30% of Bio paper gone T.T
Ms Tay says i'm abit lethargic today. I just didnt have enough rest.Can the school be alittle more reasonable and merciful? Tmr is marking day, the sec 2s and 3s dont have to attend sch. The sec 1s report late in the morning. What about SEC 4 Exp and 5Na? 7.20am! AS PER NORMAL!
I'm just sick of school!Sick of books!Sick of life! This feeling is worst than getting an F9 in physics or a-math! RAWRRRR!
I'm just a 15 yr-old kid Mrs Principal(:
I dont want any success if it will cost my life!
Teachers are scolding the class for not performing up to standard.HELLO teachers! With lesson ending like 5pm,mountain piles of hw and assignment to do,Is there still time for Revision?Sleeping time also not enough dont talk about others luh.
Sigh...whatever~ machine will break down one day.So,Mrs principal,let's see how long will we last then.LOL!
Had lunch with Jinghui,Huiyun and Kongting today. Like once in dont know how many weeks? Our time just clash with each other almost all the time. If a fun time though.hahaha! We played the 'how much you know about me' game again(:
We know 25% of each other at least?hahahhaha!(:
There is Bio test again tmr.A-math paper coming up on Fri. I dont feel like doing anymore.Push me harder,Ms Stress.Perhaps you will win the tug-of-war game and i'll fall deep into the ground from the top of the building.LOL!
p.s: I know teachers are reading my blog.HELLO MS TAY!Welcome teachers!I wont get penalised for stating my opinion i presume?Its nothing negative here just a kid's voice(:


No comments:
Post a Comment