Friday, May 09, 2008

mood-less

Say goodbye to A-math test taken today in the afternoon. I tried my best. The rest,leave it to God.
Today is another day of [no lunch,no dinner] day. I'M NOT DIETING! Just dont feel like eating. I am very hungry but nothing seems to be nice to eat.Thus,i rather not eat.
Mummy is scolding and scolding me again for not eating. So,she say actually bringing me up is not costly in this way.I said its all along not costly.LOL! I dont eat much and now i dont even eat. One day $4 only sio.Cheap isnt it?(:

However,today is alittle bit more terrible.Today totally marks a sucky day in my calendar.I dont feel like saying anymore.'Life sucks but life goes on' Ms Tay favourite phrase but i agree with it to the maximum extend!LOL!

i dun feel like typing further. Sorry for those i have shown attitude to.Pardon me.I just dont have the mood.

No comments: