life is connected in many ways,one leading to another.
So,when you're down,my friend,
i'm equally being affected by you,
no matter how happy i may be.
-------------------------------------
I think i'm a very emotional person.Do you think so?
Not just will my personal feelings affect me but even the way others think affects me very much. I am feeling very happy but when someone tell me he or she is down or simply no mood, i will be affected in the same way as well. Weird?!I think so...I must change this negative point of me?
LOL! Alright, Mr Chor SCREAMED at 4I today! like so OMG isnt it?4I sio!
We are also students mah,sometimes we tend to be a little more talkative.LOL!i'm not making sense here.Too lazy to rephrase.
After school was chem extra lesson. I did very very badly for my chem test. I must admit and agree to Mr Chor's saying. "Without practice and hardwork, you can never do well!" I didnt study so sigh...the result is super like _______! Although i managed to pass but i swear this is the worst chem result i ever got since i learn chem. I dont want okay!I want to study hard now!I want to practice hard for my upcoming A-math paper next friday!Mrs Tan say she is using that paper to stream us.I must do well!Dont want to be at the bottom,will be very embarrass bah?!
I shall really try my best for that paper!(:
Took bus home alone today. Wanted to take a nap but watched videos on youtube instead.LOL! Its just to make me forget those pain. Inexpressible pain from ______.I shall not explain in details.


No comments:
Post a Comment