
HOHOHO!Elated!~
Finally brought my sandel(:
I wanted to buy haivanias flash urban/slim but dont have my size!RAWRRRR!Only Novena Squard has got size 6 haivanias slim so,we lazy to travel there from cine.So brought Brazailno Praia instead.HOHOHO! KONGTING, IRENE and ME have the same colour and design one!hahaha!
We stole KT's choice!((: it's after much discussion and arguments(?) then she agree!hahaha!We walked up and down,in and out of the shop before deciding then very funny.The saleperson keep see us.hahaha!
After that had pastamania(:
then brought drinks and at Famous Amous(i dont know how to spell) we saw housefly on the cookie!We told the person u noe,so kind but no extra discount leh!hahahaha!XD
Cabbed back to JP for movie.THANKS KONGTING!she super generous one.Insisted on paying the taxi fare.hahaha! Watched IRONMAN! COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!~~~
The ending was abit lame though. "well,the true is that I AM IRONMAN!" hohoho!Watch the movie and you will know!((:
After that,this KONGTING!!! ask her take bus she dont want.She say take taxi faster.So,she dragged me along to accomapny her to take cab.THANKS again,for cabbing me home(:
Tmr is LABOUR DAY!OMG!I feel so good now!Can rest!like finally!(:
Thank God for having holidays!((:


No comments:
Post a Comment