Saturday, May 03, 2008

Angry!

I'm ANGRY! gawrrrr!
I was playing audition happily when one very stupid,idiotic person came into the room.
His user is Mr-BEN-DAN or wateva something like that.
Just becos the room title is DB4 140~ doesnt mean we need to play that right?! Cant we play other range?RUBBISH! somemore i'm not the one who set neither am i the one writing the title.
So after i say that he scold me NOOB! then run away.
WTH!level lower than me still scold me noob!Although i am not very pro but as least i am much better than him luh!He thinks he is so pro and yet he run away then when i search for his user again,he log off.STUPID ASS!
This totally affected my mood.So,i logged out after that.Sorry bunniie!

Audition has got lots of this kind of stupid ppl. This is obivously not the first time.
The other time was when i play with sy. Some stranger dont know from where came in and scold me bully. Just becos i play with a novice.For god sake man! I wasnt even pressing the keys when i played with sy.I was there to let her earn the exp and dens. It happened 2 times.
This kind of people are too free i guess?Stupid.不可理喻!

I slacked the whole day.Just enjoying moment without hw.LOL!


Well, i downloaded 2 new messenger skin because i was quite sick of the Aurora and Apple skin. Both A.LOLS! My new skins are IRONMAN nad METOYOU!hohohoho!
IRONMAN is cool while METOYOU is cute. both Cs again.hahaha!

No comments: