GASTRIC attacked me again?
Should be...
Wasnt feeling very well after the KFC meal.
That's why i didnt speak after that but ppl say i EMO!
LOL! When you're in pain you still can speak?
I mean you can but its hard.
So whatever, i dun care.
anyways, i feel super outcast! We maybe be doing the same thing but I aint feeling that we are at the same point. I'm always the Odd one out in the clique, idk why.
Farewell assembly rehearsal,
BORING and WARM!
So humid! Before you come out to the stage, you're already sweating like mad.
Somemore, this year come out from the back stage, the whole 气势 is down down one.
Like finally graduate, can leave WWSS then like that.
Whatever.
Went to JP after that.
I wanted to buy that PEN with the animal head at the top
BUT, the shop is GONE!
WTH!
Brought substitution then.
Oh, I'M very SORRY to Sherwin for causing all the trouble!
It's not your fault but mine so dont blame yourself.
I know i'm unreasonable to ask you to replace one but i mean, that's what i strongly felt.
Choosing out of no choice aint what i want as the outcome.
I know its hard on you but i'm sorry, you have to rush one out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment