Saturday, September 20, 2008

drunken.

Just came back from Uncle's house warming.
My god, I'm DRUNK!
YES! Right now after my bathe still alittle drunken.
醉翁之意不在酒?HAHA!

Met this old lady at the housewarming so drank with her.
She is uncle's friend mother.
A very solitary figure and unfriendly person like me actually talked to her.
It started as a respect to talk to elderly to chatting like friend or like grandmother.
HAHAH!
Then i realize she is a Christian as well and we have alot similar areas.
Her character is just like me now when she is younger! HAHAHA!
People like people of themselves! I agree!

Then keep pester mummy to go home cos my head is spinning!
But she say too early. LOL!
Oh, Taiwan trip has be canceled or go somewhere else.
I'm sad!
So now left with Thailand, Korea and Hong Kong.
But actually hongkong go before already.
so, hais...

No comments: