I DETEST CELEBRATING OTHERS' BDAY
WITH ALL THOSE WHO RUIN MINE!
WITH ALL THOSE WHO RUIN MINE!
IT HAS NTH GOTTA DUE WITH THE BIRTHDAY BOY,
BUT, ITS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CELEBRATING!
the same bunch of people who ruin my day, yet celebrating for others.
the best part is that i've to celebrate together with them!
blame that i'm nasty, attitude, selfish etc!
I JUST CANT BE BOTHERED!
You ppl think that you're having a hard time eating that meal with me?
I'M HAVING AN EXTRAORDINARY HARD TIME EATING AS WELL!
FURTHER THE BETTER! LIFE HAS GOT NO DIFF WITH OR WITHOUT YOU PPL!
ONCE A WOUND, ALWAYS A SCAR!
In case if you think that this person is you, i shall clarify.
Its NOT referring to any of my friends! Its with the another group of people starting with F as well and ending with y.
For those who know what's going on please just keep it to yourself.
I appreciate you guys being my listening ear. Seriously!
I guess, everyone has got the right to keep their secrets. Thus, help me keep it safe if you ever know.

