Monday, July 14, 2008

chill.


I NEED TO CHILL!
throw me into the Arctic!

mummy scolded me for showing attitude ytd but i dont think i'm wrong.
she dont even know what happened and she scold me for it.
Well, i'm not going to tell her anything.
But, its kind of irritating to be asked the same question.
However, its 不能说的秘密! HAHAHA!
I think its my privacy, my secret, my feelings so, there isnt a need to let her know.
She cant help me solve the problem but will make it worst because they carry the same surname!LOL!

oh, thanks, gene for listening to me complaining about it ytd.

okay, today... its monday, its boring, its blue!
got back chem test; I passed!(:
But, too much careless mistakes! so B4...yeah yeah... not very well done.
However,i cant blame cos i wasnt listening to Ms Sim when she was teaching..
OOPS!... so what was i doing? I'm copying bio spa planning! That's a greater OOOPS!

No remedial today! EXCELLENT!
edited sherwin's class tee design.
i added eyebrown to homer simpson! wahahaha!
hopefully it will look natural.

there is O LVL LC tmr! A-math test tmr!
JIAYOU!GOODLUCK!(:

No comments: