Friday, April 25, 2008

weekend again.

Time flies again.So fast its weekend again. Its getting faster and faster each day.
I reached home at 12.50noon just now and i told myself that i am going to take my lunch later.In the end,its 5.42 already and yet i ate nothing.COOL! its a good way for dieting.hahaha!jkjk.

Lessons are alright today since its a short day.Regarding homework,its alot again. So,its the same old routine again luh.zZz. So, i went home alone as usual.There is so many ppl taking the bus home today.Waited for the 2nd 185 to come so that i can board and go home.I start to dislike crowds.Idk why. I start to detest noise.I start to avoid people. I'm getting back to my own world again just like the past.Alone may not be good,but sometimes when there isnt a choice, being alone is probably the best.
I found the beauty of silence(:

people are leaving me day in and day out
i couldnt control but to let go
i wont blame anyone for me being alone again
its all my fault to blame only
for being someone that friends didnt like.

No comments: