Without much notice, its my number 400th post on this blogger blog already. Which means i have been blogging quite often through out the 1-2 years.Hopefully,when i look back my post,the content have grew more mature, my writing have improved.hahaha!Alright, went to school today for English Supplementary lesson. Its Ms Tay birthday tmr so they decided to sing her a birthday song.So, Happy Birthday in advance,Ms Tay! Although i dont like you always catching my fringe but well,God says no disliking allow.LOL!
She will be leaving before the class graduate i think.Is that what she is wanting to say but in the didnt?She say she will tell us after mid-yr.I think this is what she want to say luh. How did i know? Its in a conversation that she say it.
Ms Tay: Can you pin up your fringe?I mean seriously.
ME: okayokay...
Ms Tay: you dont patronise me okay...
Ms Tay: Do you want me to send you to Ms Fong?
ME: NONO!
Ms Tay: THEN PIN UP! You want to drive me always isit?
ME:No lah!I graduating soon.So,i leave first.
Ms Tay: NO...i'm leaving even earlier than you.
MS Tay: pin up ur fringe okay?!
ME: orh orh... (faster siam***)
I think this is what she wanna to tell the class today but didnt.Nvm.We will know after mid-yr.Dont need to guess(:
Well, i slacked the whole of today. Have a break,have a Kit-Kat?
but i'm all the while having a break.LOL!
but i'm all the while having a break.LOL!
Math p2 coming up on monday.I wish to score well.I WISH UPON THE STAR~~
JIAYOU bah!(:
OMG!i almost lost all these that i have typed.Thank GOD for blogger to have this 'auto save draft' function!phew...
homed alone again.


No comments:
Post a Comment