
Went to Grace Orchard for Service Learning today after school(:
Its really very pleasant to be there and create an impact on these little kids that the society had left behind.God definitely has his own plans for different people.These kids may not be like us,able to interact and communicate well.May not be 'normal' like us.However,god had given them something that has been missing all the while in my life or some other people's life.This is non other than HAPPINESS!
Many of us yearn for happiness but we never get it but they have abundant of it. Just a smile or just by saying 'well done!' brigthen up their day and they will be really happy.They dont hide their feelings like what many people does in this pretentious world.They dont carry a motive to whateva things they do.You ask them to do,they will do it.Simple minded yet sweet.
I sometimes hoped to be like them,to be unqiue.I envy their freedom of speech, their carefree life and the happiness they own.I feel like throwing all the weights on my shoulder away and just join their class.Its such a joy to see them smile.Thank God for blessing them.
Its really very pleasant to be there and create an impact on these little kids that the society had left behind.God definitely has his own plans for different people.These kids may not be like us,able to interact and communicate well.May not be 'normal' like us.However,god had given them something that has been missing all the while in my life or some other people's life.This is non other than HAPPINESS!
Many of us yearn for happiness but we never get it but they have abundant of it. Just a smile or just by saying 'well done!' brigthen up their day and they will be really happy.They dont hide their feelings like what many people does in this pretentious world.They dont carry a motive to whateva things they do.You ask them to do,they will do it.Simple minded yet sweet.
I sometimes hoped to be like them,to be unqiue.I envy their freedom of speech, their carefree life and the happiness they own.I feel like throwing all the weights on my shoulder away and just join their class.Its such a joy to see them smile.Thank God for blessing them.


No comments:
Post a Comment