Saturday, April 12, 2008

the outing.



Ytd was AWARDS DAY so it ended about 10+ 11am. From the word AWARDS DAY, you can guess for the setting is like so i dont have to elaborate further.
After that i went home and i took a nap before going out with Shiyin and Irene.
So, as usual i'm like the earliest one or rather the punctual one.Waited for the 2 ladies for quite awhile.It wasnt a planned one so we walked Junction8 aimlessly.We had ice-cream at Swensens as well.I like train sessions the most as usual becos thats the part i got the most laughters and things like that.

We wanted to go vivo but its 5+ 6 so,its a little too late for Irene cos she going her friend house.So,they wanted to come my house.In the end only mei came while irene went to meet her friend.So,mei is my first guest of the year.Many ppl know,i dont usually invite friends to my house.I dont know why.Please dont ask me for reasons.
She played audition and really very focus kind.When she is playing,you talk to her,she has no responds or rather super delayed responds.
If she can apply that to her studies,she can top the level i guess?HAHAHA!

She left at 10 then i bathed and had my dinner cos mum forced me to.I didnt really have the appetite to eat becos of some other factors.I slept after that and woke up at 12.30 today.Perhaps sleeping can help one forget their sorrows.

No comments: