Sunday, January 06, 2008

i hate it.

I'm very very not happy now. No word can describe my anger and unhappiness. Its a small deal to many of you but it means a great deal to me.

Morning went to get that edusave thingy. $250. It has decrease by 50 compared to last yr for me. I grew more stupid already.

Then was a series of stupid stuff. I shant have waste my breathe. Say so much ask so much in the end still dont allow me to change hp. Its like i am paying the bill NOT you. I save my OWN money to get my own stuff NOT you! I dont see the problem why you?Its ex so? its just a one time payment of $500 unlike you. How much money have u spent on your face on those beauty products. $300 and $300 and $300 again and again NON-STOP! and you still want to complain. But the truth is that whateva i want i will get it. Sorry by 5pm? that's not quite possible. Apologise when i am wrong. But i am NOT so no pt. Forget abt it.

I'm angry not only becos of that but i gave u 500 and u took 350 to pay for that w910 for him then expect me not to buy my phone. CRAZY! u paid me back but so? u still use it and wasted my time for that trip thinking that i can buy my stuff. RUBBISH! and you blame that we have changed. Its NOT us but U! I have always been like that. Materialistic? Up to you. That's your mind tat i cant control.
Now, i am wasting more time on you as i typed. Its just irritating for someone to smash my dreams. No wonder you are like that now.

No comments: