Friday, January 04, 2008

1st school week.

Wow. time files and its friday now. One week just passed like that without much notice.hahaha! had learning style workshop for the past 2 days. Its cool cos lesson time is short and just laying expectantions and blah. hahaha!

& i must say, i am not jealous but envy with ms. shiyin! jealous is not a good word.hahaha! she bought w960i my desire phone :( ahhhh! wateva. She is very blessed. I'm sure i am as well. hahaha! i'll be getting it in May i believe when my contract ends. w960i just wait,wait ad wait.I'll come. LOLS! i'm crazy over a hp. HAHAHHAAH!

Finally, tmr its a late morning for me. Dun have to wake up so early. Its good. I need my sleeping time to switch back to school day practice. I cant get to sleep at 10. i'll turn around till 12 at least. That's bad. i dun have enough sleeping hours.God bless me pls. hahaha!

I wanna drop physics but mum forbid me to. i'm not cut for physics, totally no interest. How can i score? i dunoe. But i noe i still have to take it no matter what. I believe god will help me for his strength and power is sufficient for me to do well.

NITES!

No comments: