我的友谊亮起了红灯,
我的成绩也亮起红灯,
我的所有都亮起红灯。
我的心情真得很矛盾。
我不会面对,去解决,
我不想放开也不放弃,
可对方却从没想好过。
她的话很伤人很难受。
她只想要面子,
可从未了结过我。
朋友是这样,
父母也是这样,
家人也是这样。
为什么这世界的人都是这样?
他们句句都很伤人,
字字刺进我心,
血流的很多很多。
心也多了很多疤痕。
我冷了,也不知道怎么做。
有人来教我好吗?
我会感激那个人。真的。
English version
I see red light in my friendship,
I see red light in my results,
Everything is red now
My heart confused and is puzzled
I dont know how to solve and dont know how to face it.
I dont wish to let go and give up.
But the other party never wants to resolve.
Her words are hurting and painful.
All she want is face...
But she never understand me.
My friends are like that,
My parents are like that,
My family is like that.
Why is the world in this manner?
Every sentences they say are hurting
Every word piece through my heart.
The blood is oozing out fast,
and the scars increased.
I'm dead now,and i dont know what to do.
Can someone teach come and teach me?
I will really thank that person.Really!
-CIN-


No comments:
Post a Comment