Monday, August 03, 2009

till next time...

Okay, i came to slack abit before i start my work.

Perhaps what the HOD said is right,
why should i be a slave to a machine (computer)?
I should have total control of my own life.
Perhaps, its not the com's fault its the Internet!
LOL!

Okay, i'm signing out at 5.45pm.
I shall use this great opportunity that God is giving me to revise my work and stuff because, my hp is spoil, my com is crazy, there is basically not much distraction that i can use now.
& i can do it since i can do it ytd where my com is infront of me yet i didnt even on it.
IF AN ADDICT LIKE ME CAN, YOU CAN!

BYE!
I'll blog only when i finish whatever i need to do for the day.
so it will be dont know when.

No comments: