Saturday, July 25, 2009

CIP

Blogger is finally back to usual...
thanks to Christine.

Had trg session for CIP today.
kidsREAD!
it was fun(:
the facilitator was funny and it was great there.
Thanks Christine for planning.

Okay my unfortunate thing today freaked me out...
my com is terribly sick!
first was blank screen despite me switching on the com
second was iTunes crushed.
WTH... if iTunes die on me, i might as well don't live...

Handphone first died on me,
now my com and mp3...
zZz!

I need a new com, new phone, new mp3!
=
I NEED MONEY!
Lots of it.
I'm trying to make a deal with my parents to lend me some cash.
LOl!
1st to get them approve me to buy a netbook, probably the cheapest cos i'm in need of a com, i shall give up macbook for the time being.
2nd borrow $250 from them for ipod/handphone (pay back within 10 mths)

I think i'm damn pathetic.

No comments: