Tuesday, July 07, 2009

华语谁怕谁

Went to Mayvin's house and played Wii.
All of us went crazy over Wii.
Twister was torturous then Taboo.
Thanks for the fun ppl.

Having Oral exam tmr.
SHIT! I'm feeling so unprepared.
I really missed Mdm Wang Fang's lesson. She out in alot of effort to let us prepare for even oral not like now.
All I can say is God Bless.

Watched the last ep of 双子星.
The ending sucks totally, its a WASTE of time.
Local production jiu shi local production.

& YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!
I tried so hard to spend time, to be obedience, to be the child in your mind, to love the shit out of everthing.
But why do you have to deny me all the time.
Why do you have to pick on me?
Why do you have to scold me for things that i've done which you always complain that i dont.
I dont do you scream at me, now i've done it you still screams at me.
Cant you just speak nicely to me?
I feel freaking hurt by you.

No comments: