I only study 1 chapter per day since monday.
I have so many chapters to cover but i'm only left with 3 days.
I'm feeling very pathetic and alittle helpless.
& Definitely i'm envying those who have their extension of holiday by a week.
& Recently i'm suffering from hair loss and weight gaining man!
It kinda of freaked me out.
Idk why i have such a sudden condition.
Are they signs of the BIG word STRESS?! LOL!
I was 40kg before i enter JC.
Before holiday i was 42.5kg
Now i'm 45kg.
WTF!
WEIGHT CAN INCREASE PROVIDED THAT HEIGHT INCREASE
but height also never increase.
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
SAD! SAD! SAD!
Oh i want to show my mummy's act cute photo. She forced me to take pls!
Recently, she keep pissing me off.
Keep calling me to do this and that and blame me on pea things.
I asked her why is she picking on me just now then i smash the newspaper on the coffee table and LAUGH. LOL! I think i'm crazy.


No comments:
Post a Comment