As predicted, this week is a tough week.
Missed alot of lessons,
more lessons to be missed next week :((((((((((
The worst is to miss a test!
Becos you need to retake next day and if it clashes with others,
like next week. Its TOTAL SHIT-NESS!
I'm tired to the MAXIMUM!
Had GP test today.
It sucks totally~
cant even do a single question!
Then discuss GPP with Qianmei and Julian!
Fruitful and Funny!
Cracked a joke on Julian regarding his neck.
His reaction damn cute!
HAHAHAH!
Joking only,dont angry(:
Went Lot 1 to fulfill Qm's strong desire of YOUTIAO!
HAHAHA!
Then they saw they dunean lab tech,
I thought she is a teacher okay...
i make my effort to entertain her...
at the end of the day, Lingrong tell me she is a lab tech.
I'm like !@#$%^
Well,
TMR IS SATURDAY! Date with QM!
SUNDAY! STUDY + GPP
MONDAY! PW!whole grp(:
Happy kid, i tired to be.
Btw, TAGBOARD UNLOCKED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment