OMG!
I'm damn disappointed.
I really feel sad for RJC.
They lost to JJ, all cheena people.
Its that close but sigh...
& We had a wonderful show to watch,
Both the match and outside the match fight.
LOL!
Lesson learn is that,
you can be Good but you have to be HUMBLE!
Arrogance will bring you no where.
Basically, RJ won the applause of the people there,
and the other...everybody dont like.
LOL!
Anyways, today is the end of tournament,
can dont need miss lectures already!
But i'll miss the time where i can skip GP!
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
i never go for GP tutorial for 2 weeks man.
Pwr~
Bio test today sucks!
I cant finish the paper!
I already write very fast nor.
zZz!
Tmr math and chem.
die...
cos i just wake up.
I think i dont need sleep already
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment