Friday, March 20, 2009

yawns.

My knee is painful now
:((((((((((

Went to school for some badminton thingy.
I was freaking late.
Kena screwed by C & VC.
nvm~
then we combined games with the TKD ppl.

Went home with Qingba.
Thanks for waiting(:
Made a new friend along the way.
she transferred from CJ to PJ.
HAHAHA! smart girl.
((((((((((((((((:

Just got home from IMM.
Papa's new car........
SMELLS TERRIBLY!
Stupid plastic smell...
LOL!

I'm tired now.
feel like sleeping.
But i just had supper,
need some time to digest.
LOL!

Buddy is still unwell.
Drowsy drowsy~
She slept whole day!
Take CARE!(:

reply tags:
to Christine: I'm sleeping very early in the morning already! HAHAHA! Okay lah~ will try to(")
to Gina Lee: Thanks,Ji-na! I'm feeling better already!((((((((((((((:
to Karmen: Thanks! I shall wait patiently for my starbucks! hahaha!
to Denise Tay: HAHAHAH! Will tc de! Thanks! The webcam session is indeed very funny.
to Grace: Wait till i earn my first bucket of golds! HAHA! I cant even get one for myself now:(((
to TYS: Am i? Sorry then. HAHAH! If you dont want to admit that you're random also okay de. HAHAHAH i know can already(:

No comments: