
Its an accumulation over the year,
but the intensity is only felt in recent years.
Just dont wanna be all by myself anymore.
-------------------------
I'm feeling ill because of flu.
Its irritating and painful.
I cant breathe through my nose.
I have to depend on my mouth,
which cause such a dryness.
Heal me, God!
Bio lecture today was fast.
Did chem tutorial after that in school.
But i'm really not in the mood cos flu just sucks.
Took pictures of others studying with Mayvin's phone.
LOL!
I had a terrible nap-mare just now.
Thats explain why i'm blogging at such a weird timing.
I just recovered from that shock.
It made me realize that i'm left with nothing at the end of the day.
All i can was to depend on myself cause everyone is leaving.
Its the same dream all this while.
But pls dont let it come true.
The people in there will pains me very much if they were to leave me.


No comments:
Post a Comment