Wednesday, March 11, 2009

exhausted.

Leaning back to test the backup you agreed to give.
In the end,
I laid in the middle of the road helplessly and paralyzed,
yet I continued waiting for your arrival to deliver me out of danger.

-----------------------------------------
Oh God...
today is a true tormenting day for me.
I'm too exhausted to think, to speak, to eat, to smile, to walk and everything else...
i aint a robot...even if i am, the screws and stc should be loosen and will out soon.
LOL!

Went back to wwss,
collected taepistri and O cert.
Saw Yunying and Rachel before i left sch at 530-6pm.
OMG! I miss yunying alot!
I super miss this mature and understanding friend!
Btw...
We're both in 09SO2! (((((((((((:
just different school! hahaha!

Before that saw, Jinghui, Irene and some others.
Quite a few went back today, making the place kind of crowded. LOL!

i'm very tired already...
i need to faster finish my work and go to bed
If not i really will die.

No comments: