Friday, March 13, 2009

drained.

Totally drained,
with zero energy left.
Just like an apple, fading away its red...
like life becoming lifeless.
I dont know what i can do with that bit of me left.
-------------------------------------
FINALLY!
A WEEK OF BREAK HAS COME!
LOL!

This whole week is super tiring and hectic!
I'm dying and i finally pull through.
I have to say, time passed so damn quickly.

Happy Birthday to Mayvin's friend, Alcina!
& Thanks for the cake(:
She's very pretty(((:

There is China's seminar tmr morning.
Can i skipped it?
No, i cant! LOL!
& i slept during GP test today. like WOW!
I had a nice dream before i wake up and continue to write my ans. LOL

And thanks Xuanmin for helping me buy the uniform.

Oh, i wanna thank the doctor for giving me MC and excuse me from PE/CCA today.
If not my legs will break and my heart will stop beating.
LOL!

No comments: