Ytd was the first day of work in school.
The job is easy but my legs are breaking and swelling after one whole day standing.
Oh, thanks mzy for the bday gift.
I will use it.
Or rather, i'm using it already.
My mum say its cute too!(:
Today actually is do spring cleaning at home,
but mum say want to go shopping.
So, we went to JP.
Went Fairprice Xtra, yijin served us.
Went Everlast, wanted to buy the shoe but my leg too small so no size.
Saw Elaine and Denise a few times. LOL!
Had dinner at Kopitam because of my old fashion dad who doesnt eat western food.
Always create trouble only.
I didnt speak to him since 1st Jan, and it feels good.
I think he made a mistake for saying that he wont want to speak to me again.
with the thought that i will be feeling terrible but too bad,
i'm happier. LOL!
I WANT TO EAT STEAMBOAT!
Anybody?
My sudden cravings!(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment