Sunday, January 18, 2009

clearing bookshelf.

Okay, manage to arrange and throw away some worksheets from the bookshelf.
While clearing my mountain pile worksheets,
saw alot of brand new untouched worksheets, school papers.

HAHA!
I'm feeling very guilty because 1/2 of that worksheet pile i throw away is...
Chemistry, Bio and physics school papers!
Never touch at all! Some, i dont even know they exsisted!
HAHAHA!
So, that explains my grade uh...

Then continue throwing and packing,
I saw my favourite language.
CHINESE!
I'm a 自恋狂! Only when i look at my own chinese words.
Idk why but i just love my chinese essays and my handwriting.
But i have to say, i really shake head at the size of my words.
HAHA!
Poor Mdm Wang Fang! Laughs!
Though i love them so much, i still throw away...
and i cant write back the same standard anymore :((((((
LOL!

CNY is coming!
I'm looking forward for hongbaos but not visiting ppl. LOL!
I scare ppl ask abt my results :((((((((((

No comments: