Friday, December 19, 2008

chalet.

珍惜选择的权力。

Came back ytd from kt's chalet.
Join them on the third day for BBQ and early xmas gift exchange.
Before that, we went to watch BOLT.
This show is so darm boring.
Kids love it but i'm not one.
LOL!

The first thing they say when they saw me...
Cindy looks so 憔悴...
=.-
its only a month and few weeks staying at home,
i become so 憔悴...
i didnt know it myself. Laughs.

Then BBQ and clearing up.
Please ask me to pour water to the charcoal after BBQ!
I enjoy seeing the smoke. LOL!

Then was, gift exchange and playing of poker etc...
Got a mug and win packs of chocolate that kt brought from US.
I'm the big winner! I deemed myself as one! haha!
Thanks kongting for sponsoring and Karmen for the keychain.

Most of them went for night cycling except Karmen and I.
My leg and back hurts so didnt go.
Karmen was with me, listening to me crapping and performing magic..
Laughs!

Slept for 2 hours then pack up, eat breakfirst and check out.
Manage to perform another ultimate magic during pack up!
4' inch christmas tree squeezed into a small long box. HAHAH!
Then went LaiLai @ JP2 for lunch.
Its sucks cos the waiting time is seriously too long.

No comments: