I'm slacking at home now...
didnt have to attend school...
LOL!
I've graduated already yet i'm still going back to school for extra lessons and practices.
I'm currently waiting for 15 OCTOBER to arrive!
Jay Chou's 魔杰座!
SUPPORT ORIGINAL! HHAHAHA!
Actually the net has got some leaked out songs of the album or rather the whole album.
But, they are not the real ones? That's what the website says.
LOL! The company only release Dao Xiang officially.
Still got the other song, the title also released.
Shall wait...hahah!
Os is coming up real soon man!
I still dun feel that stress that i'm supposed to.
So, I'M DARM STRESSED UP BECAUSE I DONT FEEL THE EXAM STRESS!
My god!
Oh, I really scored a B3 for A-math! CHEERS!
But, my class, 82.19% Distinction...
There is like no A2s i think all A1s...
Its either A1 or you fail cos there is only less than 5 ppl ranging from B3-C6 i think...
The class abit crazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment