I'm an emo person like many ppl says.
I went emo ytd after the dinner at Vivo.
Sorry to the ppl ytd.
I think i somehow shocked them with my sudden change of mood.
I've got a serious moodswing uh.
Something just went so wrong ytd, i dont wish to talk about it anymore.
Thanks for the concern, listening ear; Ms A. LOVED!
Despite of that okay, FAREWELL assembly still sucks like hell okay.
Other ppl's farewell is like so very touching and great...
Ours is like shit.
Supposing the atmosphere is sad and alot ppl cry but look and think of how the assembly is being run, i lost that feeling and feel darm sucky.
LOL!
Elaborate a little more on ytd trip to sentosa?
There are 20 peeps in total namely,
IRENE ZHENGYI LIWEN XUANMIN HANG MAIPHUONG RUOWEN KENNETH WEIXIONG XIANGHE SHERWIN LIKAI KHAIRIL JOSHUAWEI YUCHEN JUNJIE SHANHENG VICKY REUBEN and ME!
We played Volleyball in teams.
First game i was with Kenneth, Weixiong, XiangHe, Xuanmin
Second time round when some peeps left,
I was with WEIXIONG and J.wei (We won all our 4 matches)
HOHOHO! Champion okay!
But my hand is feeling darm painful.
Photos of the outing are all with Irene and Ruowen.
Oh, just now while having dinner, i got a lecture from daddy and mummy again.
Telling me how to be a person with good character, with patience with positive attitude and etc...
Their words are repeatitive, over and over again but i never once heed any.
Mummy kept asking why I'm so easily irritated and piss off..
She says she wants to know the reason.
Then Daddy interupted and say life is very short and blah, should be happy.
Well, I'M NOT HAPPY! I'M NOT!
I tried to but i'm just not.
They blame me for not speaking to them but, I dont know what to say to them. The minute i look at them, i got so piss off. They're not at fault but me. I look at them, i think of their pains, their health yet i cant do anything. I look at them, i want to turn away and escape. I look at them, i feel that i'm unworthy for their love. I know they work so hard to support me and brother but, keep pressing me aint going to do any help. What if they leave me out of a sudden? What am I going to do? Its an internal struggle myself. After much struggling, i'm just too weary... I just dont know how to face them and i'm really tired of speaking to them. God, why have I change into such a devil? God, why am i not having choices of my own in my life? God, why must misery all fall upon me? I'm sick of all this, it makes me feel that there isnt a point for me to live in this world. Whatever, I'm just thinking and reflecting. I'll be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment