Sunday, September 07, 2008

outcasted.

Deleted the previous post since, A says its settled.

I wanted to be happy but i realize i couldn't.
Mummy told me something which she hasn't tell me before in my entire 15 years.
I shan't share it. HAHAHA!
But, I'm pretty touched by what she told me.
She also say that i finally smiled today after dont know how many days of unhappiness.
So i'm like WAH! You actually counted how many days and times i sulk.
LOL!

But then sigh, I'm always being fooled.
I just got my mood lifted up, the next moment, i sulk again.
I'm feeling very sucky now.Yea,right now!
The more you read,the more you know, the more sad you'll be.
I infer that on my own.LOL!
I felt that i'm being outcasted.
Its so terrible a feeling...

Being alone isn't good at all, I can assure you.
Well for this entire holiday, i didn't went out other than tuesday.
One whole week, I only studied 4 hours which is the extra a-math lesson with Mrs Tan.
One whole week, I only meet up with friends once, which is the McDonald's Breakfast.
Both events takes place on the same Tuesday.
What a week??How 'guai' am I,to be staying at home to rot.
Other people,other friends has got wonderful programmes and outings yet i'm stuck at home alone rotting.
What kind of friends do i have?
I'm just not important to those that i call friends.
They didn't ask me out, they didn't even remember that CINDYnsy existed!
I guess after this week,I wont heart anyone anymore.(yes, including them.)
I throw in all the hearts that i can gather but i dont get back any
.
SHAG?LOL!whatever.


CINDYnsy doesn't exist since that very day they outcasted me.
Nevermind, holiday is over...
LOL! Tmr dont need go sch, extra holiday for me!(:
Time to buck up i guess.
I'm just guessing((:
HA HA HA!

No comments: