Thursday, September 25, 2008

Farewell.

Today marks the last day of the official school term in Westwood Secondary School.
4 years just passed like a breeze.
I have to say, i'm just passing by this 4 years making no history.
Just an ordinary student.
Not a SC, SL, Chairman, Vice-Chairman or a history marker!
BUT, my life in westwood isnt totally bad!
I made a group of good friends!
and i want to thank those ppl who added colours into my black and white world!

SHIYIN, GENEVIEVE, HUIYUN, ZHENGYI, KONGTING, JINGHUI, IRENE, XUANMIN, LIWEN, GLADYS, CHRYSTAL, JASMINE, YINGHUI, LIQI, JESELYN, YUNYING, XINHUI, SHERWIN, JOSHUA(wei, chen), SIOKCHING, SHANHENG, JUNJIE, MAIPHUONG, HANG, ELAINE (Low, Tan), YIJIN, NAINGOO, DIONYSIA, KARMEN, SHIYAN, JOSEPH, TECK KWANG, WEIXIONG, KENNETH, XIANGHE... and alot more...

I can only remember all this right now but i know there are more to be added into the list.
Anyways, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
and SORRY if there is some unhappiness here and there throughout the years.
Now is the time to say goodbye BUT, 10, 20, 30, 40 years down the road, let us still be good friends and meet up often!

ALL THE BEST!
MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!
All're loved!(:
I'll miss all!
Enjoy tmr's FAREWELL assembly!


CINDYnsy'08!

No comments: