I woke up pretty early today.HAHAHA!
8am okay!I slept at 1+am!
My house clock cheated my feelings, it made me leave my house too early.
LOL!
I had MCDONALD Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY GOD! I LOVE IT!
Mac Griddle sausage with egg?
Its super long and difficult to read!So, when i was ordering i told the person,
Can i have one set of Mac Gri.... arhhhh whatever its call...
The person LAUGH! zZz! Paiseh okay! hahahaha!
Jinghui say its not nice!
I think its quite okay!((:
Its not sweet okay...mine has got so little honey:(((((((((((
After that went to school for a-math lesson.
Did Henderson Paper 1 and Paper 2 for that 4 hours!
4 SOLID HOURS OKAY!
After that still got punished for wearing pe attire to school.
5 rounds around the parade square! SIAN!
WHATS WRONG WITH WEARING PE ATTIRED TO SCHOOL?!!!!!!!!!
GIVE ME A GOOD REASON PLEASE?
ITS SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THAT SUPER DARM WARM UNIFORM!
KNS!
Dont who set such a stupid rule. That person skin must have problem.
watever.
I didnt have lunch because of that 12-4pm a-math lesson.
HUNGRY!
Bus-ed home with KONGTING's super HEAVY and BIG umbrella.
Very paiseh :\
HAHAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment