Monday, August 18, 2008

nervous >.<

小小的人,
大大的梦想...
-----------------------------

I'M HAVING O LVL ENGLISH ORAL TMR!
omg! so fast and it's my turn already.
Well, i'll be the last candidate tmr in my group! How sad is this man!
By the time it reaches me,my examiner also sian already luh :(
sigh!
God Bless me(:

Played captain ball during pe lesson.
Before that was an unexpected height and weight measurement!
I PROMISE I feel like digging a hole and jump into it!
I so darm short okay! can say is 3rd shortest in the class! WHATEVER!
DONT ASK ME FOR MY HEIGHT!If you ever, i wont talk you for the rest of my life!
DONT COMMENT ABT IT AS WELL!LOL!
& i injured my tiny little finger during the game.
its a little swollen and its painful okay :(((

Got back lots of papers today.
Demoralising again.
chem total was 54/80
math total was 67/100
a-math p1: 48/80
a-math p2 is sure fail one bah...so that all.
e-math everybody score 80+ 90+ only me score so low. SIAN!
I got deduced 3 marks for accuracy,units and did not simplify.
SHAG!
That question on interior angles which i gave up and anyhow scribble earned me 4 marks. WOW!
hahahahaha!

sigh... prelims starts this friday with english and a-math!
Mrs Tan is definitely very disappointed and worried about our class results for a-math. She's super angry today when she came in.
She told me i will get a C5,C6 if i dont work hard enough after school just now.
Her predictions are 90% kind... zZz

2308 ♥!B,its this sat!((:

No comments: