English Paper 2, okayokay.
History, WOW! Miracle!
I finished the paper on time!I still can slack!
WHY?
The 13 mark essay idk how to do so i crapped through.
Why is it my fault again?
you're unstable so my actions seem unreasonable?
You make me feel like a backup. Seriously.
But i dont mind this kind of things one...
Only when everyone else start to ask me to compromise with you where i also do,make me feel bad.
LOL!
I'm not that kind of unreasonable person so dont make me to be one.
Well,i'll keep quiet and listen to what you want to tell me.
If you dont want to talk to me also fine with me.
I wont force you cos i dont like to force people.
No point forcing or purposely speak for the sake of speaking.
I aint that kind of person. I'm straightforward.
If my straightforwardness hurt you big time then very sorry.
But,that's my character. I dont hide, i'm not a hypocrite.
Dont need to tell the whole world that i'm having a cold war with you.
If your purpose is to let people think that i'm at fault...
then i tell you uh, i dont think i'm at fault.
I CARED but did you appreciate?
I ADVISED but did you heed any of them?
I LISTENED but did you listen to me?
ALL YOU SAY IS 'YOU DONT UNDERSTAND'...
nvm then.
you are just making me feel sad,
i treasure our friendship yet, i dont feel anything from you.
you're too preoccupied and i'm nothing to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment