MATH P1 not too bad~~
TMR!
ENGLISH P2!
E. HISTORY!
12.30 END!((((((((((((:
YTD NIGHT!
I WAS SO FREAKED OUT BY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BUGS LIFE?
to prevent me wrong seeing those digusting cockroach again, i blurred the rest and left one there only.
Btw, its ants below the cockroach.
IT'S DOUBLE the attack okay!
2 person at the same time type so many.
*HAIR STAND!*
what a "gift" from my ET & ALIEN!
IF YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY, OR YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE MY CARE AND CONCERN FOR YOU THEN DONT CALL ME AND MAKE ME WORRY??
Everybody thinks that its my fault now to be unhappy with you!
I know you're hurt big time becos of that guy.
I said all i can but it doesnt even help you even wake up alittle, what can i do?
I cared for you the wrong way?Did I?
I shouldnt wake you up? I should just let you dream and daze in pain?
I say good things about him is WRONG! I dont say good things about him also WRONG!
WRONG WRONG WRONG!everything with me is wrong.
You seriously cant blame ppl to think that its that guys's fault...
idk what to say. What do you want me to do?
its not the first time i got so fed up with your break up.
he seriously dun worth your tears...
If you're gonna say that i dont understand then be it. I cant change that perception of yours.


No comments:
Post a Comment