Friday, August 15, 2008

:(

HISTORY test can say goodbye le luh :((((((
I cant finish writing my conclusion, i have no time to make the link, to show how the case study cause the deterioration of the relationship between USSR and USA :((((
I must learn to write faster and think faster!

Got back chem mock structure questions.
39/50 :[[[[[[
highest was 45;Maiphuong then was 44; Hang, Sherwin
That's such a great gap from mine to their's.
I'm not pining high hope on essay questions cos i made alot of mistake there which can cause me to even fail that section :(

A-math mock exam tmr!
SIAN!!!
I'm still practicing! Idk how to do differentiation and intergration! Mrs Tan say, if dont know that right, there is a high possibility that you will fail the paper :(
C6 and below have to stay and do TYS, restest and etc luh!
She is aiming at me again :(
I WANT TO SCORE A B3 at least!

Lots of :( uh...
I'm sad!LOL!

oh, ET is sick >.<
Take care!(:
bounce back from setbacks as well!
loveyah!((:

ihateyou, get it?! I apologise becos i dun wanna create trouble. I become your 'slave', your clown because i dont want to quarrel again. But dont go overboard okay! There is a limit to my patience!I wont compromise with you again, you forced me to do this!

No comments: