人要懂得释怀
Today is a great day! WHAHAHA!
Its been so long since i'm in a good mood or rather at least not as lousy as bad mood.
Actually whether to feel good or to feel bad lies on the person's perspective.
I'm sensitive, i don't deny.
I mean, thats my character, its hard to change isn't it?
Its because i care what others think about me and how i think about certain things, that's why.
ET!
I know you're in a bad mood...
You don't want people to ask you to cheer up,
but then remaining in bad mood isn't good at all??
Idk what i can do or can help,
although you rejected my offer, i'm still concerned about you luh...
you told me nothing is forever,
why cant things be forever, its just about commitment...
Nvm, i may not be a forever to you but you will be my forever,
forever my good mei, forever my best friend, forever my listening ear...
No matter what happens, you're still as dearest to me, still part of those i love most.
I know i'm a little sensitive back few days,
i'm sorry for that yes?(this doesnt mean i think that you're angry with me!)
I apologise because i think i went overboard, doesnt imply that i think you're angry.
I know you're not angry with me. I trust what you say.
I wont doubt it now, neither will i doubt it in the future because i have faith and trust in you.
Faith and trust is very important in a friendship, at least to me.
Shall we forget what have happened past few days and move on?
Life doesnt just stop at moments where one is low.
Recover and put that wide smile on your face again, SOON!
takecare.
p.s: actually i know you dun read my blog often... so, it takes some time?
well,it doesnt matter(:
Oh, I passed my E-math mock exam! As in Paper 1! LOL!
Its quite a satisfying result for p1 to me although there are like 79/80 in the class...
but i shouldn't be complacent and i have to be humble cos p2 is :((((
Physics test tmr again... zZz! I dun think i want to study.
goodluck(:


No comments:
Post a Comment