I take pride in who I am
dont think that you can/will change me.
---------------------------------------------------
Its Learning Featival in WWSS today!
But too bad, the Sec 4s and 5s are not included!:((
Well, we had lesson till 10.30 and after that is a talk by people from SP. Then followed by a grooming talk by Genecia Lou! Count this as something from the learning fest if you insist?
Well, the grooming talk is super COOL!
GENECIA LOU! Miss Singapore 2006 Runner-up! and various titles!
She's tall, gorgous and definitely confident!
I sat in the front row so its kind of hard on my neck. LOL!
Her students came today as well.
CRYSTAL and JIANG JIAXI!!
JIANG JIAXI! Familiar?? YESYES! 'U Are The One' show TOP 16!
Mummy saw him the other when he went to visit the doctor and now I saw him! whahahah!
He got the look but his english is...... no comment. I know i'm somewhere there as well, all the 'lah li leh lor'...LOL!
Remedials are all cancelled after much discussion and pleading and bleah with Ms Sim and Ms Soo. HAHAHA!
Oh, today i fold lots of star! MY GOD! my fingers hurts badly!!!
I took some pictures of those stars!(:
I have 63 stars with me. It consist of mine, liwen, zy and some other helpful classmates effort!




No comments:
Post a Comment