I'm cheered up by my precious ET!(:
Humans are still humans despite different characteristic.
We complaint about others and other complaint about us.
The cycle just go on and on, non-stop.

Well, thankyouverymuch my precious ET.
I'm gonna repeat again,
Its a million thankyou that even the word thankyou cannot express my gratidue for you.
thankyou for being my friend, thankyou for being my listening ear, thankyou for being my 开心果.
Thankyou for being such a wonderful person. As i have said, i long ago regarded you as my family member. Well, literally we carry the same surname yes yes?HAHAHA! We have the same initials and number code as well.
Perhaps its all god's idea and god's destiny for me to meet you(:
I seriously hasnt regraded knowing you.
you're such a great motivation and encourgament that god has created and has given me.
iloveyou girl!(:
and there is nothing shy to hide for the fact that iloveyou!((:
HAHAHAHA!
but of cos i'm not lesby. wahahha! I'm straight but if ppl want to think the other way, i cant help it as well.
I'm just as innocent as how white colour is.
When the world casted me aside,you are there for me.
When i quarreled with my family,with my friends, you are there for me.
When my results failed me, you are there for me.
Just that you're always busy and i have to wait wait and wait nevertheless, you still spare time for me and cheer me up.
You and alien never failed to cheer me up. really!
truely undeserved,
thankyouverymuch and iloveyou(:

they are my creations okay!



No comments:
Post a Comment