Thursday, July 31, 2008

if only...

Right, today wasn't a good day...
initially it was good but it turned out to be bad...
LOL!

I flung my physics test. 24/50!
I feel like smashing myself...seriously.
This is the only test where the questions are literally from the notes that Mr Chor gave us just that the values and position are slightly different. =.=
1 more mark to pass!what can i say? "I should have studied..." its too late...

E-math i managed to just pass it. From a 14 to a 15/30 becos or marking error.
Mrs Low asked me to smash my own head but i dun wan!
I can do all of them luh just that i didnt have the time.I mean seriously!
I didnt even look at her solution for correction.
If only i can write faster, if only i didnt care and start doing my paper once i received, if only...
zZz

Well,i'm preparing for my a-math retest.
I have the feeling that i will flung it cos those i didnt do + i anyhow crap ans = 12 marks...
Its out of 25 you see...LOL!

And i just found out not long that E-math MOCK exam is THIS COMING SATURDAY!
WOW! I hasnt revise, i didnt even know a single thing about Sets and notation. goodluck to me man.

No comments: