Friday, July 25, 2008

cheer up.

Its friday again!(:
HOHOHO!
Not i didnt update okay, I did!Just that i update at a different site. HAHAHA!
Those are private posts!(:

Got back A-math test, 20/25!Still an A1 but sad, have to stay for the correction part! WHEN WILL MY TURN COME? When will i not have to attend the remedial correction uh?! I have already work hard luh! sigh... work harder again??

Physics test is byebye. E-math test also! I didnt have time to complete luh. 11 marks gone already! Thanks to the stupid lousy printing! the diagram of question 2 is at the back and i spend a good 15 mins at least thinking and drawing out the triangles. !#$^*&
Furthermore, the relief teacher didnt even signal that we can start. She ate into our time luh, i 7.40+ then start the paper and she counted from 7.30! wth!

lastly, cheer up ET!
I'll repeat again uh,
Be embraced by love and not hate or dissent!(:
P.s:Dont need to copy paste the post again right?HAHAHA!
you know can already!(:
Loveyah!

No comments: