Friday, July 04, 2008

:)

energy drained...
nothing was left behind after the season.
--------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESELYN TAY!(:
may your wishes come true!

HURRAY!HURRAY!
Its weekend again!!! I'm so darm happy okay!
This whole week is tormenting, tests all day long...
Same goes to next week.
The MAJOR one coming! O LEVEL ORAL! jiayou!(:

There is Golden Melody Award tmr!!! I want to watch! thank god there isnt any activity tmr.
Lucky tmr de ss is cancelled if not will sigh...

Oh, today i shocked someone. I went into the classroom and passed something. Everyone looking at me (obviously its not my own class), kind of weird though its their breaktime as well. So, faster pass le jiu go for recess. Very paiseh :\
LOL!
After school went to practice for oral. MY GOD! So many teachers want to cut my fringe T.T!
Ms Lim and Ms Sim keep eyeing on it. All thanks to MAHZHENGYI's scissor! gawrrrr! Lucky, nothing happened. Well, the teachers thinks that there is a great difference between speaking Mandarin and English for me. The contrast is very great. I dont know if its good or bad but from Ms Sim, i sound very broken in english. zZz! Must practice speaking english already.

I want to go sleep luh, tired!!! Thank god, there isnt any school on moday(:
Praise the lord!

No comments: