Saturday, June 28, 2008

休息是为了要走更长的路.

一波未平一波又起
所谓“休息是为了要走更长的路 ”
好好休息才能解决问题
---------------------------------------------

Finally, its a slight break since the term reopened (to rest is to travel a longer distanc ein the future).
Thank God for weekends! I'll collapse if without Saturdays and Sundays!I promise!
Ever since school reopened, i'm working hard! I complete all homework given to me and even complete more than what i'm supposed to. That leaves me with not much work to be done in class. So, working hard into nights does give me a little more break the next day during lesson time.

It is also through this week of school day that i realise what is call sacrificing, what is call prioritising, what is call self control. I basically missed all my favourite tv dramas. That's rather sad for me when i already watch very few dramas a day already, close to zero shows per day. I have cut down my usage of my lappy as well. I on it the minute i got home but, after reading blogs and updating mine, i basically ignored it though its on. I just let the music player runs and reply occasional msn messages. This is kind of a big improvement for me though its pea in other people's eye.

O level Chinese Oral coming up on 8 July! I hope to do well! I have to do well!
CCA points were given today as well, i got a B3! 1pt deduction for Os. But, i thought something was wrong with it. Mr Lim will check it out for me. Thanks Sir(:
I must get at least A2 luh, my results alone is not good enough to qualify i believe.
Thanks Sir for the picture card as well. Mr Lim wrote: 吃的苦中苦,方为人上人!
I shall leave by that phrase.

Oh, 2.4km run today for NAPFA! zZz! I have got All As,1C and inclined pull up not done yet. Now,it pops up a D! MY GOD! I'll lose my Gold because of 19s! I DONT WANT! I plan to redo but its tough T.T! My knee will ache after the run for sure just like now.sigh...

On a happier note, i met a mad girl on msn okay.
- ♥CINDYnsy. wake up call. says:
next time see me,call me.
A Vow of Vengeance says:
hahahah
A Vow of Vengeance says:
Ok, i'll shout : ASSHOLE LOOK HERE!
A Vow of Vengeance says:
HAHAH
- ♥CINDYnsy. wake up call. says:
then i'll wont respond
- ♥CINDYnsy. wake up call. says:
ppl will be thinking that you're mad
- ♥CINDYnsy. wake up call. says:
shouting to the air
A Vow of Vengeance says:
I shall do that!

I guess, her project must have made her mad.
She felt that little stressed from her hw like finally,someone shares the burden(:

No comments: